Monday, October 4, 2010

Things I Can't Say on Facebook: 1

I will never go to another crowded public event with my father. It was like taking a Vietnam vet to the Asian market during Tet. No less than 3 physical confrontations, all with Texas fans. Here's a quote. "Because if you are, I will knock you on your little ass." Here's a tip, dad, if you're going to have roid rage, you probably ought to do the roids. Or your going to end up getting your old ass knocked the fuck out. Very nearly ruined a great time. I am seriously not going to another similar event with him for the rest of my life. And I guarandamntee you none of my children will be going to these types of events with him.

2 comments:

Ojo Rojo said...

I only heard about two. Just sad. Nobody should act like that; especially a 55 year old man. I think it must be some nervous response to the crowd.

Snake Diggity said...

Dude, that shit was brutal. In a bad way.